nothing.

school started again and i got nothing to tell here. i feel like my life is really boring right now.. i spend most of my time with school, doing things for school, drrawing or watching fringe. kind of nothing, nothing interesting. and those 5 pictures are still left to be shoot with the holga. this grey and rainy weather makes me so sluggish, unmotivated and sleepy.. i really should go out and fill the film so i can develop it.. there are pictures of new years eve on it.. i really want to see how they got.. although i accidentally opened the back and they all might be ruined.. but maybe this had a nice effect too.. and my batteries for the flash are also empty.. i really have to change them.. lot's to do but i can't get myself to move right now.. so i'm gonna stay here and write some boring and bored stuff..

No comments: