brainslush.

sometimes exceptional ideas are kind of gushing out of my brain,my so called 'creative moments' ,but everytime i have one of those rare and very special moments, i'm either far away from any piece of paper or pencil, or i don't know how to sort my ideas and everything ends up in extraordinary flash flood or even in endless chaos. what is most annoying is if you have such a moment at 2 am. i don't want to stand up and note down what came into my mind, although i know if i don't do so i would forget everything until morning.. so i wake up like: ' fuck! i had this unbelievably great idea last nigt but i can't remember what it was about!' sometimes i remember through the day, but most times i'm just mad at myself because i didn't write my ideas down, so they are lost in space until forever.

No comments: